Enrichment Activities & Clubs
Lincoln Elementary is a community hub in South Corvallis, providing Spanish Immersion education for our students in grades K-5.
Updated December 2019
In conjunction with community partners, we provide an array of enrichment opportunities for our students and families, including:
- Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB)
- Spanish OBOB
- Student leadership
- After school Lions Club
- CASA Latinos Haz Tu Tarea Group
- After School Spanish tutoring
- School choir
- Food adventures in the classroom
- Friday “Makers Kits” library programming
- Integrated field trips aligned to classroom curriculum.
- Bilingual Garden Education for both students and families
- Bilingual Public Library Book Boxes
- SMART Reading Program
- Migratory Bird and Butterfly Studies in conjunction with sister school in Mexico
- Foster Grandparent Volunteer program
- Movement, Mindfulness, Music, Yoga, Arts and Dance integrated into Weekly assemblies and curriculum
If you would like more information about Lincoln Elementary School enrichment activities, please feel free to contact the front office.