Lincoln Events in June
|Monday, June 10||6 pm: PTA meeting in Lincoln library|
|Wednesday, June 12||6-7:30 pm: Latino Parent Group meeting|
|Thursday, June 13||1:15-2:40 pm: Kinder graduation|
|Friday, June 14||12:30-3 pm: 5th Grade Special Event: 5th grade Promotion/Celebration|
|Monday, June 17||1-2:30 pm: Field day|
|Tuesday, June 18||Last day of school|
8:45-9:25 am: Special Assembly
Autographs guidelines for last day of school
Our tradition on the last day of school has been for kids to get autographs from Lincoln staff on paper booklets after the special assembly. Some children have brought T-shirts to use instead of booklets for autographs however, this year we will be asking them to not use clothing.
Summer Office Hours
The school office will be open to the public 9 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 3 pm. From Wednesday, June 19 to Friday, June 21. On Wednesday, August 14 we will resume our summer hours of 9 am–12 pm and 1 pm – 3 pm. The first day of school is September 4. You can find the school calendar HERE.
Last chance to return library books
Many of you have made an effort to help your child find and return their school library books and we thank you for that! However, we still have 128 books missing!! Please look for those books or pay for them if they are lost. Overdue letters will be emailed to parents/guardians one last time next week.
Community flyers are now shared on the Corvallis School District website! Learn about programs, sports, and opportunities in our community. Flyers posted this week are listed below.
- 4-H International Elementary Summer Camp
- Summer Junior Tennis Classes
- German Program Summer Camp
- Build Spanish Language through Theater Arts – Summer Enrichment
- Golden Naga Martial Arts Center Summer Day Camps
- Summer TAG Programs: Expeditions, Adventures in Learning, Outside the Box
- Various Outdoor Summer Camps through Corvallis Parks and Recreation including Survival Camp, Parkour, Dance and Fishing
- Summer Bike Camps
- Storm Junior Academy Summer Session
- OSU Astronomy Club Spring Open House
- Join the Corvallis Knights Reading Club and win tickets to a game
- Class room rewards
- Introduction to Kung Fu – June 8
- Get Outdoors Day – June 8
- Summer School 2019
- School Garden Coordinators opportunity
- Afternoon care with emphasis on supporting learning through exploration and activities
- Family Support Services
- New Alateen Meeting in Corvallis
- 2019-20 Enrollment for preschool
- Parents: Become an OSU Student!
- STUDY PARTICIPANTS NEEDED! “Thinking Outside of the Lunchbox: Exploring Competing Narratives in the Corvallis 509J District School Lunch Policies”
- Research study opportunity for children with and without developmental disabilities and their family dog
- Spanish hosting opportunity for Corvallis Families